CareersGreen Running is a company built on integrity, excellence, and innovation. We are currently looking for a number of talented individuals to join our team!
Green Running is a company built on integrity, excellence, and innovation. These values guide us as we challenge ourselves to realise our dream of building a world-class technology company. If you are an engineer dreaming of working with cutting edge technology and thrive on challenges, please contact us. We will provide you the freedom to aspire, create and achieve with us. The Green Running environment will nurture your skills and creativity, helping you develop professionally and personally.
Recruitment Agency Policy
Green Running employment opportunities are only open to direct candidates, all agency CV’s will not be considered and will be discarded. Due to the large volume of cold calls and email spam received from agencies it is now company policy not to respond to them.
Machine Learning Specialist / AI Developer - London SE1 - 45k
We are looking to employ a motivated and enthusiastic machine learning specialist to be involved in the core team of research and development for our clients Energy Analysis/Disaggregation product.
You will apply the theory of machine learning to help improve the product. You will be working with our engineers to develop prototype products. You will be given great freedom of exploring new ideas and great help from our team.
- PhD/MSc in Computer Science, Applied Math, Statistics, Electrical Engineering or related areas.
- Experience implementing machine learning systems using Python, C++, Matlab or R.
- Understanding of supervised and unsupervised learning, pattern recognition, Bayesian statistics, time series analysis, HMMs and latent variable methods.
- Experience of medium to large projects where you applied principled machine learning theories and techniques.
- Experience in handling large datasets.
- Ability to keep track of the latest research.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good publication record.
- Willing to pick up another programming language.
- Able to work in London.
- Knowledge of Machine Vision or Natural Language Processing is a bonus.
- Experience in LabVIEW is a bonus.
- Experience in deep learning is a bonus.
- Knowledge of electrical and electronic engineering or willingness to learn concepts in power and energy.
- Knowledge/experience of speech recognition is a bonus.
The core activities of this Research and Development role include:
- Applying statistics and machine learning models for energy disaggregation problems.
- Searching for and exploring advanced theory that can solve energy analysis problems.
- Turning theoretical ideas into prototype algorithms.
- Collaborating with our engineers and scientists to turns your code into products.
This is a key role for an exciting company at the top of their field and is commutable from London, Greater London and the Home Counties.
To apply, please submit your CV. We work solely with our sister company Austin Resourcing for our recruitment needs. Strictly no agencies please.
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: London SE1
Salary: £45,000 per year
Required Experience: Machine Learning – 3 years.